Тематический форум ВМЕСТЕ

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English

Сообщений 101 страница 120 из 212

Moody|0011/7a/32/3952-1463741523.jpg написал(а):

The sun is shining!) Well, not exactly, it's a bit cloudy today.

In which city?

Oh, I'm not in Russia, so don't be surprised.;)

I have a question to you girls, and I prefer to ask it here just to keep a topic alive. Imagine, you are in a relationship, but you often have to deal with a person (at work, or gym, or maybe you have friends in common) who is exactly "your type". What would you do? Ignore or try to keep her as a friend? Or such thing would never happen to you?

I would keep her as a friend but never let something happend between us

I have a question to you girls, and I prefer to ask it here just to keep a topic alive. Imagine, you are in a relationship, but you often have to deal with a person (at work, or gym, or maybe you have friends in common) who is exactly "your type". What would you do? Ignore or try to keep her as a friend? Or such thing would never happen to you?

"Your type" doesn't mean that you could build good relationship with this person, and it doesn't really mean you are in love with this person. And if you are in relationships -  and if love your girlfriend and you feel good when you are together, then better to keep it. It all depends on many things.

Oh, I'm not in Russia, so don't be surprised.

Where are you, if that is not a secret ?)

We have gloomy moody whether today - perfect for work and study.

Well, I tried to do such thing in the past and it never had a happy ending. Has it ever happened to you?

Zeleny4ay|0011/7a/32/2293-1458932955.jpg написал(а):

"Your type" doesn't mean that you could build good relationship with this person, and it doesn't really mean you are in love with this person. And if you are in relationships -  and if love your girlfriend and you feel good when you are together, then better to keep it. It all depends on many things.

Ok, let's suppose you know that she is a kind of girl you know you could fall in love with. Is it better to stay away, or you can control yourself? And can such thing happen if you're happy with your partner?
P.S. I live in Italy.

never happened to me! I have one girl,  we are together since our first date

and nowadays she is not in Russia..

vika_th|0011/7a/32/3872-1463902592.jpg написал(а):

never happened to me! I have one girl,  we are together since our first date

Wow, that's great!

It"s better stay away, but who cares? ) we never follow our own advices

are we gonna correct each other grammar in educative purpose or should we ignore and keep typing...

Mango|0011/7a/32/3587-1461912829.gif написал(а):

It"s better stay away

I agree (after doing some tests :D )

vika_th|0011/7a/32/3872-1463902592.jpg написал(а):

are we gonna correct each other grammar in educative purpose or should we ignore and keep typing...

I won't do it. Some people are shy, and they will just stop writing to avoid the correction:)

Actually i don"t give a f*** about grammar, to be honest i write in russian with horrible mistakes, native americans, australians, brits write with mistakes, that"s reality of 21century, i think you shouldn"t bother))

You can control until. Unless you are drunk and have her mobile 😄

Крот|undefined написал(а):

You can control until. Unless you are drunk and have her mobile

Never happened to me!:D What I meant was... if you think you could fall in love with a person but decide to keep her as a friend, you probably will fall in love. And that would create some problems!

Отредактировано Moody (02.06.16 19:13:21)

It surely will. And it makes our life alive. Then you will remember it. But never regret

+1

if you are able to fall in love with your friend while you are in relationship that's mean something wrong with between you and your girlfriend

Or maybe some people just need to be in love with someone else (who's not their own partner)?

There is always somebody who is better in something than your partner (cookes better, stronger physically or psycologically, has a better taste or watever). The point is that you live with the partner regardless all minuses. Falling in love with somebody else can make your relationship sparkle. Just understand where are the limits for all of you.

+2

Has it ever happened to you? If yes, where was your limit? I understood that mine is "Hello, goodbye!":)