Тематический форум ВМЕСТЕ

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 212

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

My humble opinion is that it would be nice to build the topic by asking-answering questions. Something similar to what is going on in a topic-game "Truth only". Similar, but more general and giving more possibility to express ourselves.

I don't mind. Worth a try

Izolda-Roza LooKsinburg написал(а):

I don't mind. Worth a try

We are already trying :) so please join! There is the last question a couple of posts ago.

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

What scene or dialog and in which movie you like very much and always remember about it, or makes you feel good?

I don't like to watch movies.

What is your favorite cartoon?

Good evening,ladies.

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

What scene or dialog and in which movie you like very much and always remember about it, or makes you feel good?

I remember the scene from" 1+1" movie,about rich invalid and his darkskinned helper.The scene,where they are jumping from the rock with paraplane.There was also very great song,called"feel good".

Cartoon?
Hmm,i rarely watch them.

What kind of people do you like, on their temperament?

Izolda-Roza LooKsinburg написал(а):

What is your favorite cartoon?

Bolt, Home, Brave :) aaaaal 3d, and classic animation of Disney. And Coraline and Corpse bride :)

FanniArdan написал(а):

I like optimists. Because my mood often depends on people I am communicating to. I am not capable to generate positive emotion around, but I am able to support them, so I like more funny and optimistic people.

Hi girls, I'd love to join you  http://s8.uploads.ru/AnvaC.gif 

FanniArdan написал(а):

I like passionate people. Passionate for life, for love, for everything they do.

And my question: What makes you relax?

Kay Dagny написал(а):

What makes you relax?

Sleep, lot of sleep, possibility to do nothing.

What is the most beautiful place for you?

Hello.
I'll continue this theme.

Kay Dagny написал(а):

What makes you relax?

At first,relaxing massage,with some slowly music.
And,i always relax,being in the beautiful natural places,especially in tĥe mountains.

What words,that man says,can interest you very much? About what?

FanniArdan написал(а):

What words,that man says,can interest you very much? About what?

I like when people tell something about history or literature or even most about historical figures/poets/artists of past, and this information they share is very rare and difficult to find/read, some special facts about people who made history of mankind and culture.

Zeleny4ay
Hi,glad to see you.
I think,your english is perfect.
And where is the next question?

My name is Sonya. I am from Moscow. I do not know English, just Joel welcome all polyglots

FanniArdan написал(а):

Zeleny4ay
Hi,glad to see you.
I think,your english is perfect.
And where is the next question?

Good morning and thank you, though my English is far from perfection and not better then yours :)
I am eager to practice it all the time, and I am really happy that we have this topic and I am glad to have such an active companion for communication here :) hope we can improve each others' language tremendously!

And my question

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

Отредактировано Zeleny4ay (08.08.15 12:36:19)

Oh,i' m so sorry.I haven't seen it.

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

I saw so many places,I think there is unrepeatable beauty in which place...lakes,rivers,mountains...i like all of them.But the main- i prefer the places,where is not many people.

Are you emotional person?

FanniArdan написал(а):

Are you emotional person?

Yes and that is my problem. I am emotional, I can't hide my emotions - everybody can guess just looking at me and my face :)

If you have power to choose the capital of world, what city would you choose and why?

Wow,this is the question!
Difficult for me to answer..
Ok,let's be the Los-Angeles,it sounds perfectly...city of angels...

In what country would you like to live?

FanniArdan написал(а):

In what country would you like to live?

India/Indonesia, but in the areas where a lot of Europeans people live. So it's nice to enjoy nature and natural food, but still be able to communicate to people, whose life perception coincides with mine. Germany - I am here now and I like it. Ireland. Iceland - nature, I just love nature. It's difficult to answer this question, I already being to some places, and all have their pros and cons.

Do you like live in a house or in a flat?

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

Do you like live in a house or in a flat?

I would like to live in own house in some silent place,no roads,no cars,no neibours...

And what about you?

FanniArdan написал(а):

And what about you?

I dream about a small house. I don't mind anything :) Just a small house and fully mine. Preferably with same houses around, calm neighbors and market not to far from it.

Would you be phychologically capable of taking part in a first mission to Mars?

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

Would you be phychologically capable of taking part in a first mission to Mars?

I am so hardly now and i feel pain whole time..that i will fly anywhere...for forget.

What is your favourite flowers?

FanniArdan написал(а):

What is your favourite flowers?

My favorite flower is chrysanthemum, when a lot of small flowers are on one branch.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/o1DdJ.jpg

And yours?