Тематический форум ВМЕСТЕ

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English

Сообщений 181 страница 200 из 212

Moody, I know what you mean... I kinda guessed that all those things represented something but had no clue what exactly...)
I had great fun with it, really concentrated & took my time, didn't want the result to be inaccurate...)

лемур, no we are not sleeping yet but Moody is a busy lady & she usually leaves quietly... English style... :D

bazuka74 Ahahaha, they hate me here in Italy because of that. They have this annoying habit to kiss everybody before to leave. Even if there are twenty sweated people you've never met before!!  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_mad.gif

bazuka74|0011/7a/32/4024-1468346098.png написал(а):

English style...

It is typical English lady))) it s okey) so it is interesting what time is it in your country?)

Now nearly 21:00 for me & getting to 22:00 for Moody, we are not from the same country.)
What is your time?.. & what are you doing right now?..)

I am watch tv right now)) sex and the city)

It is 23:45 in my courants)))

So you're 3 hours in front of me, ok.)

I've never seen 'Sex & the city', I don't like Sarah Jessica Parker at all, but my mum and some friends of mine really love the show & watch it often.)
Have you seen all the seasons?.. or do you just watch some episodes sporadically?.. what do you like about that show?.. & aren't you tired right now?.. it's late where you are...))

bazuka74 Don't scare лемур with too many questions!:P If she runs away we'll stay here ALONE again, like that:

Отредактировано Moody (11.08.16 00:39:25)

Ahahahahahaha, Moody, where did you find it?!.. it's hilarious!..  :D
Do you think I'm scaring лемур?.. :huh: 

Свернутый текст

https://media.giphy.com/media/GDnomdqpSHlIs/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I didn't mean to...))
What are you up to yourself, ha?..)

Don't you know IT-Crowd? I love it! So British :D
Tomorrow morning I have to go to Russian embassy  to get a new passport, so now I'm filling in all kinds of forms on their site -.-

Urgh...(( don't remind me... my Russian International passport has expired nearly a year ago, so I'd need to go to London & get a special document called Certificate on Return... 'coz I don't have time now to make a new passport, as it takes a couple of months or longer...

... once in Russia, I'll apply for a new International passport from there, it's quicker & cheaper that way... I always get my travel passport done in Russia... plus I've done it once before [I mean, a Certificate on Return], it's not ideal but it's gonna have to do now...

Отредактировано bazuka74 (12.08.16 00:54:09)

I am not scared)))

+1

So in manchster 11:09 a. M right now?)

How is your day?

Moody|0011/7a/32/3952-1463741523.jpg написал(а):

Don't you know IT-Crowd? I love it! So British
Tomorrow morning I have to go to Russian embassy  to get a new passport, so now I'm filling in all kinds of forms on their site -.-

May I congradulate you with a new passport?)

bazuka74 That awkward moment when you arrive at the embassy and don't understand which language you're supposed to speak  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/he_and_she/girl_impossible.gif 
лемур Not yet! It should be ready in a couple of months:)

English ladies activity after midnight)))

After dinner in my case;)

Not yet! It should be ready in a couple of months:)

So pity that is so long to wait(

After dinner in my case;)

Where are you from? What time is it in your case?)