Тематический форум ВМЕСТЕ

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

English

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 212

Welcome!
http://www.tusur.ru/export/sites/ru.tusur.new/ru/news/2011/03/78.jpg

Hello.I will be glad to talk in English with somebody,for practising.Sorry for doing mistakes.

http://s7.uploads.ru/PYVFr.jpg
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/kiss.gif

+1

All we need is love,
Love is all we need.

+2

So,nobody wants say in english...
Deutsch is driving.

Отредактировано FanniArdan (06.08.15 14:51:42)

I want to communicate English :) I like both English and German :) Both languages rock!

Отредактировано Zeleny4ay (06.08.15 16:29:19)

+1

Hi all I also like English.But, I own, unfortunately, only written language,and spelling rules already managed to forget partially. I'd be happy to chat and refresh your knowledge.

+3

Hello,ladies.There are three of us already.
What would you like to talk about?

Отредактировано FanniArdan (07.08.15 01:03:26)

+1

FanniArdan написал(а):

What would you like to talk about?

My humble opinion is that it would be nice to build the topic by asking-answering questions. Something similar to what is going on in a topic-game "Truth only". Similar, but more general and giving more possibility to express ourselves.

+2

Ок,please,could you begin,my virtual english- speacker? Thank you.

Ok.
What is you favorite time of the day and why ? :)

This is night,as for me,because i feel myself better during nighthours.

What is your hobby now?

My hobby coincides with my profession - i love everything connected to 3d, animation, computer graphic.

What is your scariest nightmare?

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

What is your scariest nightmare?

Often i see the war in my dreams.This is very realistic. I am trying to self my children. Sometimes i had myself killed at the end.

And what about you? The same question.

Hi, guys. Would love to participate in here. I am an English translator and a teacher and if you have questions about the language feel free to ask me about it. I would also correct mistakes if needed.  :yep:

+2

FanniArdan написал(а):

And what about you? The same question.

My scariest dreams are: closing door right in front of me. Also situation, where i need to run - aliens invasion, dragon flying over the city, or where i fight with zombies, and this is always going on in my city, and i see places I know and among all of them I always choose the most strange places to hide:)

SAS написал(а):

I would also correct mistakes if needed.

That would be nice!

FanniArdan, your turn to ask question :)

SAS,Wow,nice to meet you and thank you for the offer))

Zeleny4ay написал(а):

FanniArdan, your turn to ask question

Good morning.
My question is- Please,tell about your happiest day of this year.

SAS написал(а):

. I would also correct mistakes if needed.

Hi.It'll be great.Thank you.

FanniArdan написал(а):

Please,tell about your happiest day of this year.

My happiest day this year would sound odd probably :) I had many-many stresses right from the end of the last year. And it was quite a difficult period in my life. And the happiest day  was the day when all the stresses were finally really over, it was spring, it was sunny outside and I went jogging for the first time after a long break in doing sport.

What scene or dialog and in which movie you like very much and always remember about it, or makes you feel good?

I will join you, guys, tomorrow. It's been a very stressful day for me. Tomorrow the reason of the stress might be gone.
Lanna, nice to meet you and you are welcome!
FanniArdan, anytime!
Zeleny4ay, sure it would!